Makeup Beauty and More..: Star Cosmetics Loose eye shadows body expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Star Cosmetics Loose eye shadows

Review of Star cosmetics loose eye shadows in the color golden and pink


Hello everyone..First of all I apologize for not being up to date on my blog. Because of my studies and busy-boring life schedule, I could not get time for blogging, or may be the circumstances resisted me to do so. Well well well, Lately but not lastly today I am here to review two cute small eye pigments from the brand star cosmetics. I had never heard of this brand until I saw these eye shadows online. My eyes just stopped by these eye pigments when I was surfing for some products at jabong.com. Although, I am not much into using the eye shadows but I love purchasing and collecting them. These look cute and colourful in my vanity. So, I ordered two pigments with a thought that even if it won’t work I can better give it to my little cousin who plays with my old cosmetics with her doll. Hihihi :P :P Anyways one is the warm and vibrant golden shade and another one is the soft light pink. Let’s read on further to know more about these loose eye shadows or pigments.




Packaging- These eye shadows come into small transparent tub with a black bordered transparent flip-lid. On opening the flip there is a small round hole inside, which makes it easier to take the pigments off the tub without opening the entire lid. The small tub is sturdy and the lid can be closed tightly so that there is no fall-off of the product out of the tub and hence it is apt for travelling.

Texture- The texture of these eye pigments is soft powdery and smooth to apply. Both the pigments have a nice sheen in them which looks beautiful on the eyes. The golden color is so vibrant which can be used to highlight the brow-bone or the inner corners of eyes. You can either apply it lightly all over the eye-lid. The pink one is very soft light pink eye shadow which is highly pigmented and looks very beautiful on the eyes. You will just need a very little amount of it to apply all over the eye lid.
           Now it comes about the fall out which is very obvious if we are talking about loose eye shadows. You have to use an eye-primer/concealer or cream eye shadow before applying these pigments so that they can stick upon them and last for a decent interval of time. The best way is to use a flat patting eye shadow brush to apply these pigments all over the lid. I always use a tissue or powder puff under my eye area so that the pigment does not fall upon the skin.



Staying power- With a primer it stays for good 3 to 4 hours on my oily lids with a considerable amount of fading. I didn’t expect more than this much with these pigments. All and all I am preety impressed with the quality of these pigments at such a price range.  

Pros of the product-
·         Nice and cute sturdy packaging.
·         Highly pigmented.
·         Very affordable.
·         Smooth texture.
·         Blends beautifully.
·         Decent quantity.

Cons of the product-
·         Availability is an issue.
·         Brand is not much popular.
·         A primer is must before applying the eye shadows.

Price : Rs. 100 for each! (yes, it is) J

My Ratings- 4.5/5

Will I repurchase or recommend- I can’t think of repurchasing it as it will last me for so long, moreover there are lot more products to try, but I do recommend trying it at once because you will never disappoint with the quality of the product at a very low price range. You can find it at www.jabong.com

Will also do an EOTD and swatch post with these pigments as earlier as possible!


Thank you all and take care! J


8 comments:

  1. I have tried their concealer and not happy woth them :( but eyeshadows seems nice :D

    www.freshfacebeauty.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sad about your bad experience with the concealer but yes these shadows are so nice and cute! :) try it! Thanks himanshi for stopping by my blog! :)

      Delete
  2. The pink one is so pretty , at this price they fare well:) Me too had a bad experience with the concealer :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is! Thanks swati! :) Too many bad experiences with their concealer :p

      Delete
  3. OMG!!! the colors look so pigmented and vibrant.... waiting for the swatches and eotd :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are! Surely, I'll do it asap! Thanks Sindhu for stopping by! :)

      Delete