Makeup Beauty and More..: Maybelline color show nailpaints haul, review, swatches and NOTD's body expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Maybelline color show nailpaints haul, review, swatches and NOTD's

Ain't these cuties look so adorable??? These were my love at first sight! ♥ ♥ I think none of us are unfamiliar with the maybelline colorshow nail paints. Truly an awesome launch by Maybelline in superb quality and affordable price tag. Who doesn't want to have more and more of these cutie pies in their nail paint stash?? :P 
Maybelline Color show nailpaints
All of these have priced at Rs.75/- for each!

So without giving much introduction about color show nail paints. Lets look out for the swatches.

Maybelline color show nail paint 403-Blueberry Ice:

                                       Maybelline color show nail paint 403-Blueberry Ice

Blueberry ice is a nice pastel blue color, very easy to apply and gives opacity in two coates. Pastels generally don't look so great on my hands but his one is an absolute love! :) I am so in love with this nail color. I highly recommend it!


Maybelline color show nail paint 004-Berry Sexy:

                                   Maybelline color show nail paint 004-Berry Sexy

Berry sexy-The name itself flatters a lot ;-) This one is also one of my favourites from colorshow nailpolishes. Its a nice dark berry purple color with a soft metallic sheen in it. Two swipes will give opaque intensity. This one is a perfect bold color which is suitable for the festive seasons as well. Super classy and super glossy


Maybelline color show nail paint 503-Denim Dash:


                 Maybelline color show nail paint 503-Denim Dash

                                    (I voted for a better India, did you? ;-))

Denim Dash is a matte metallic blue shade with silver micro shimmers in it. It looks kind of a navy blue in day light. Opaque in 2 quotes and a very unique shade indeed. Before swatching it I thought it would be a regular blue but with shimmers in it, but after applying it, I found it to be a different kind of a blue in all of my blues. One must try this.

Maybelline color show nail paint 102-porcelain party:

                      Maybelline color show nail paint 102-porcelain party

Porcelain party is a pure white nail color with semi glossy finish. This cream textured porcelain white color gives opacity in two swipes. A single swipe can be also used as a base for a darker color, It will pop that color out. Not much suited to my skin tone but I absolutely love this one because it's one of a nailpaints which is gifted to me by my secret santa on christmas!  


 Maybelline color show nail paint 010-Pink Voltage

                           Maybelline color show nail paint 010-Pink Voltage

Pink voltage is a very sheer baby pink color with subtle shimmers in it. I quite like the soft finish but you will need atleast three swipes to have opacity but not desired one, The color is on a sheer side, so swipe on and swipe on until you get your desired intensity :P


 Maybelline color show nail paint 601-All that glitters:

                         Maybelline colorshow nail paint 601-All that glitters

You can read out my full review on this nail paint HERE


Maybelline color show nail paint 101-Crytal Clear

                            Maybelline color show nail paint 101 crytal clear

(Do you need a swatch??;-))

Maybelline color show nail paint 217-Lavender Lies:

                         Maybelline color show nail paint 217-Lavender Lies

Lavender Lies is a very beautiful lavender color nail paint with no glitters. Great coverage in two swipes. Very nice finish having a subtle shine. Sorry I couldn't do a swatch with this because this one is very old nail paint and its consistency had become very thick to apply. Same was the case with fiesty fuschia one, but I somehow managed to apply that.

Maybelline color show nail paint 213-Fiesty Fuschia:

 
Maybelline colorshow nail paint 213-Fiesty Fuschia

Fiesty Fuschia Yeye!! My kind of a pink! I don't know what so amazing is there in this nail paint but this is the one nail paint that I have used many many many times that I am about to finish it off now! :O :O Strange na?? but yes, this is my first nail paint which I got to finish off. Everytime when I coudn't find any nailpaint to mix and match my outfit OR my MOOD, then I take out this nail paint and apply it. Its a very beautiful bright pink color with a subtle sheen. It perfectly suits to my skin tone. Loved it! And Im gonna buy exact same shade of nail color but some other brand. Any suggestion???? Please help my lovely ladies.

I love you all!  :*

So, thats all folks! :)

Many more coming up soon ;-)


Now lets sum up the pros and cons-

Pros of maybelline colorshow nail paints-

  • Affordable
  • Quick drying(Major pro)
  • Consistency is neither too thick nor too runny, Just perfect!
  • Hell lot of colors,finishes and textures.
  • Easily available at many local stores,shoppers stop and malls.
  • Looks cute, adorable packaging :)
  • Lovely names :P

Cons of maybelline colorshow nail paints-

  • Nothing. :P
Maybelline Coloshow nailpaints-Review, swatches and notd

Maybelline Coloshow nailpaints-Review, swatches and notd


Until next time, Cyao! 

Love